Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stoof

1. sci fi
2. Lady GaGa
3. retro patterns
4. cephalopods
5. androgyny
6. b-movies
7. music
8. high heels
9. strippers
10. robots
11. cats
12. opposites
13. mythology
14. ancient history
15. mutants
16. posters
17. the 80s
18. concept art
19. makeup
20. costumes
21. superheroes
22. animals with horns/antlers
23. peaches
24. video games
25. high fashion

SO I was thinking of either making 2/3 illustrations for one of my favorite books, Lost Souls by Poppy Z. Brite, or developing a superhero character and doing 2 covers for the comic they would star in and maybe a page of my character development stages.
Eh?

1 comment:

Kali Ciesemier said...

Either one sounds good to me! They're both narrative ideas, so is there a subject matter you'd prefer more? Oftentimes it's easier to think objectively about your illustration when you're using someone else's work instead of creating your own, so I might lean a little more towards the book illustration.